move to Australia with mexec
Global Talent Program
Established as part of the Australian Government’s JobMaker Plan, the Global Talent Visa (GTV) Program is an initiative to bring highly skilled talent into Australia. With the health and life sciences industry identified as a priority sector, the GTV program now makes it easier and faster to bring exceptionally talented individuals into the Australian healthcare workforce.
Australia is ranked as the 3rd more popular work destination globally and 1st in the APAC region.
Accessing the Global Talent Pool
Now is the time for businesses and organisations to access the global talent pool and bring internationally recognised individuals to Australia.
The Global Talent Visa Program can assist an organisation by:
- Fast-tracking individuals with outstanding achievements to gain permanent residency for work or study
- Improving diversification and building connections with global markets
- Strengthening our world-leading clinical trial, medical research and product development, manufacturing and commercial capabilities.
Attracting Exceptional Individuals – Who’s Eligible?
Advancements for driving innovation, credentials and expertise make the Australian health and life sciences industry an attractive destination for exceptional individuals.
The Global Talent Visa Program provides a migration pathway for individuals who:
- Are highly skilled with an international record of outstanding achievement in their field; and
- Have been nominated by an eligible Australian company, organisation or individual within the same field; and
- Can attract an annual salary in Australia (or have the potential to earn in future) at or above the Fair Work Australia high income threshold of AUD158,500 p.a.
This is a permanent visa allowing individuals of any age and their immediate family members to stay in Australia indefinitely as permanent residents.
A Fast-tracked, Streamlined Path to Permanent Residency
The Global Talent Visa is unlike a standard work visa. These premium visas follow a fast-track process and for high-value applicants include ‘concierge-style’ support with a dedicated Global Talent Officer assigned to an individual’s application.
The streamlined process allows successful individuals to rapidly and seamlessly start work in Australia with the majority of GTV applications processed through this pathway in less than 3 months.
mexec and The Migration Agency – Your Partners in Sourcing Global Talent
With expertise in sourcing global talent and understanding immigration visa requirements, mexec and The Migration Agency have joined forces to assist you and your organisation in navigating the Global Talent Visa program.
mexec works with you to understand your business requirements and using their extensive network and database of international talent, helps you to find the most suitable, highly skilled candidate for your organisation.
The Migration Agency then offers end-to-end case management to help the candidate effortlessly and efficiently obtain their visa including assistance with preparation for application submission and liaising with the Department of Home Affairs.